Civil Engineer - Free Sample Resume
Obtain a challenging position with commercial development
company in New York Metro area, where I can learn and contribute in positive
Takeda Construction Belmar, NJ; October 1998-Present
- Required to prepare daily construction logs for ongoing projects.
- Field supervisor for build out of office projects over 25,000 sf.
- Prepared budgets and cost breakouts for subject appraisal and approval
- Coordinate filed activities with design changes and internal scheduling
Manalapese Brothers Developers Ocean, NJ; January 1996-September
Construction Management / Staff Engineer
- Supervised site work for subdivision build outs. Typical home in excess
of 4,000 sf
- Prepared budget and cost breakouts for planning board review.
- Met inspectors on site to keep development process proactive
- Was site manager for over 100 custom home build outs.
Holman Group - Office Development Parsippany,
NJ; May 1994-January 1996
Draftsman / Site Work Coordinator
- Verified field measurements of survey team for final designs.
- Drafting of various office and retail improvement projects. Typicla size
in excess of 100,000 sf.
- Responsible for survey crew training and scheduling. Sometimes fill in
for crew chief to run traverse calculations and levels.
- Exposure to primarily office and retail build outs.
Algamesh University, Algamesh, Ohio B.S. Civil Engineering;
- Student body president, senior year.
- Internship with university for development of three campus lab buildings
and two new dormitories.
- Assisted in all phases of design and build out of school
- Excellence award for internship.
Structural: SAP2000, AutoCAD. Programming experience in C++.
Experience with DOS applications, MS Office Suite and Windows 95/98/NT.
Internet ability. HTML and web page design.
English (Native), Lithuanian (Fluent), Napolese (Basic)
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST