Objective: Obtain job in Banking & Finance Industry with firm who will provide career guidance, training, motivation ands a reasonable stipend in exchange for hard work, intelligence and dedication. I am a highly motivated, computer literate, bi-lingual future CEO looking for the right opportunity.
- Highly organized, motivated person with possibility attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive computer skills from end user products to various networking platforms.
- Senior, Business
- Emphasis: Accounting, Minor: Business
- Bound Brook University, Albany, NY
- Projected Graduation: May 2000
- Current GPA: 3.5, Major GPA: 3.72
- Student body Vice President, Bound Brook U - 1999
- Academic Achiever Award - 1997 - 1999
- Martial Artist, (Sho-Dan rank - Shorin-Ryu Karate)
- Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft, NT 4.0, Novell 3.12, 4.1 and 4.2. Unix, TCP/IP, Microsoft Front Page.
- Database and spreadsheet applications. Web design and e-commerce packages.
Intern / Research Assistant, Apple Conway Associates, Boyle, MD
(September 1998 - Present)
- Research analyst for lumber industry.
- Discounted cash flow valuations, income statement analysis, credit analysis.
- Helped in preparation of quarterly earnings reports.
- Assisted in Y2K computer upgrades, testing and maintenance.
Assistant to Senior
Analyst, Bank of Argentina, Plymoth, MD
(April 1997 - September 1998)
- Helped in all phases of report preparation and company research.
- Responsible for handling customer credit line applications and ongoing relationship management.
- Liaison duties between Senior Analyst and new customers.
Night Operations Manager, Trade By The Seat of Your Pants,
Inc., Franbedile, MD
(March 1996- April 1997)
- Maintained opening and closing procedures, credit applications for day trading customers.
- Responsible for network management and upgrades. Further acted in help desk capacity.
- Managed night research shift. Organized incoming data from various sources fro morning review meetings.