||Career minded and driven business professional
with extensive management experience. Background includes retail
training, and operations. Cross trained in information
technology and networking.|
||June 1993: MBA - Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ - 3.9 GPA|
||June 1991: BA - Fine Arts - University of Alonzo, Spain -
||August 1998 - Present: Home Depot, Manalapan, NJ - Operations
Analyst & Regional Management
- Scheduled of stock and re-supply shipments to regional distribution
ring of 10 stores.
- Managed department with team of 17 personnel.
- Responsible for hiring, training and assignment of new on site store
- Preparation of annual budgets, quarterly goal statements and monthly
sales objectives. Required to summarize sales results in concise
format for presentation to national level supervisor.
- Hiring and firing of subcontractors and area wholesalers.
- Promoted three times in two years.
||September 1995 - August 1998: Lowes Home Improvement Stores,
Plainfield, NJ - Department Manger
- Managed Windows and Doors Department with staff of 6 full time
- Prepared sales objectives, monthly reports and quarterly
- Responsible for representation of Eastern Region in national Lowes
award ceremonies, two years in a row.
- Trained and staffed window department. Provided additional support
where needed in other departments until at full staff levels.
- Motivated my staff to be number one sales team in region for our
||May 1993 - September 1995: Computers Four All, Notchville,
PA - Sales Team Leader, Department Manager
- Started as salesperson. Promoted within one year to section manager.
- Responsible fro number one sales team in store within 6 months.
- Required to supervise, train and staff business section of
- Awarded employee of year 1994 for eastern region.
||National Association of
||Management Society - Honoree|
||United States Future
||Multiple Honors from former employers.|
||Recognized as gold level strategist from Rutgers Management Forum|
||Chaired Civic Leaders Forum for Kent County|
||Certified Instructor CPR|