I am seeking to obtain a position in a facility which is up to date and can utilize my skillset.
- More than eight years experience as a phlebotomist
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Excellent ability to communicate and listen to others.
- Qualified nurse, with knowledge of medications and injections with patients
- Strong knowledge in: blood collection and disposal procedures via direct withdrawal, and capillary techniques
- Worked with all age groups from Over eighty, to under three
- Versed in all forms of blood screening and urine sampling collection processes.
Mission Valaparaise Hospital Brighton Beach, FL; Dec 2001- Present
- Performed Venipuncture and dermal punctures to obtain blood samples for a variety of screenings and testing
- Prepared and calmed the patient before process
- Labeled, filed and delivered samples to their proper destination then tracked their process via computer systems
- Was responsible for patient, blood sampling, electrocardiogram, urine detailing and analysis autoclaving and blood centrifuge on a daily basis
- Scheduled appointments and cancellations for laboratory
- Proficient on lab computer program :mdoc
- Followed all safety procedures as required by the FDA and OSHA
- Conferred with patients for test queries and worries as required by their acting physician
- Obtained patient intake information, and organized all relevant information, including insurance forms and medicare
Olive Branch School of Nursing, Miami Certificate recipient; graduated 2001