35 Anywhere Place
Farm Station, MD
To find marketing / advertising position with aggressive internet based firm. Will trade hard work, loyalty, extensive computer and communication skills to right company in return for career guidance and reasonable compensation.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, Ohio 1994-1998
- Bachelor of Science: Journalism, Computer Business Application Minor.
Journalism Skill Set, (Courses Taken) Computer Skills
|- Writing for the Web||- Windows, MS Office, Spreadwheets|
|- Advertising and the Web||- Front Page, PhotoShop, Web Design SW|
|- E-Business Copyrighting||- Access, Unix, TCP/IP|
|- Web Business and Ad Sales||- Network: Novell & NT|
|- Creative Writing||- Web Position Gold & Power Submitter 7|
|- Market Analysis for the Web||- Hardware Repair Skills|
Content Editor, Rutgers Yearbook Staff, 1996-1997
- Wrote and edited captions for student submissions.
- Created page layout and ad designs for student newsletter.
- Worked on staff responsible for 1st web based yearbook at University.
Advertising Sales, The Fountainhead Journal, New Brunswick, NJ 1995-1997
- Responsible for ad sales to area business for community based weekly journal.
- Helped upgrade existing computer network from Novell 3.12 to Windows NT 4.0
- Copyright duties for advertising department
Staff Writer, The Bound Brook Journal 1996
- Wrote and submitted articles for web version of community paper. Ten articles published
- Worked on 'visual advertising' staff to match web ads with appropriate imagery
Production Assistant, E-Commercials R US, Athens, NJ 1995-1996
- Assisted in production of web based commercials for area business. .
- Exposed to all facets of video production and editing for the web.
- Scripted and produced two commercials for publication.
Awards / Honors / Other
- Deans list, Rutgers, all four college years
- Strategy student. Keen interest in application of principles of Go Rin No Sho
- All around nice guy