12 Mockingtom Boulevard
Chanteleron, NJ 09080
Forsgate Design & Development - Asbury, NJ (June 1999 - Present)
- Program machines in C for operator interfaces
- Design corporate international intranet site for access to technical information in multiple languages
- Implement installation procedures for contractor licensing and installation of proprietary fabrication and mold making equipment.
Oslow Equipment Fabricators - Hanover, MA (July 1997 - June1999)
- Promoted from Staff Engineer to Section Managing Engineer after six months of employment
- Design of manufacturing / production lines that fabricate farm equipment
- Hardware design and implementation using a proprietary logic controller
- Designed and implemented software in C language to operate automated assembly machinery
United Alpha Society - Belleville, NJ
Electrical Engineering Intern (March 1997 - June 1997)
- Developed upgrade procedures for 'smart building' infrastructure and environmental control systems.
- Developed software drivers for variable function test rig
- Implemented testing procedures for server and PC boards
Education: Thompson University, Maldonato, NH
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, May 1997
|Electronic Circuits I & II||Signals & Systems I & II|
|Linear Systems Theory||Machine & Assembly Language|
|VLSI Design||Microprocessor Systems & Design|
|Shell Scripting||Windows 95,98||MS Office||AutoCAD|
|C, C++||Windows NT||Internet Explorer||Unigraphics|
|Tornado II||Novell||Front Page||Visio|
- Multi Lingual. Fluent in English, German and Spanish.
- Awarded Bronze medal in regional 'Battlebot' competition. Required design and construction of controllable robot competitor.
- Student of strategy and martial arts.
References: available upon request.