38 Mastiff Drive
Nelsons Corner, NJ 05643
To obtain CIO position with click and mortar retailer in New York Metropolitan Region.
· Twice awarded “Most Valuable IT Employee”, by e-commerce retail employer.
· Contract designer and builder of numerous Local Area Networks in New Jersey / New York Region. Business focus ranged from legal office to e-commerce concerns.
· Managed IT department for 100 user network with 98% uptime average over 24 month period.
· Designed “maintenance free” business Intranet model which can be implemented on networks of 10 users or less. Sold design to regional software manufacturer.
· Experienced manager with ability to communicate effectively on a technical or personal level.
· Proficient network engineer with certifications on several platforms including Novell and Microsoft hardware.
· Exposure to myriad software packages employed by end users.
· Thorough knowledge of budgeting and audit skills related to IT department management, equipment leasing and purchases and network upgrade projects.
Network Administrator / Information Technology Manager – Hired to design, build and manage computer network to connect 35 regional real estate office in Northeast United States Region from Maine to Virginia. Position required intense detailing of network plans, backup systems and disaster recovery procedures. Responsible for budget preparation and cost analysis, equipment purchases and software implementation. Acted as liaison to individual office managers and coordinated training of all end users. Initial rollout finished under budget for both cost and projected time frame for completion. Awarded “Certificate of Gratitude” by company founder.
Owner / Contractor – Owner of network installation and consulting company specializing in local area networks of 50 users or less with Internet and Intranet requirements. Designed, built and implemented network hardware and software bundles in 50+ locations in Tri-State region. Network backbones including Novell, Microsoft, Unix, and Linux. Various business templates employed ranging from legal offices to home medial office and e-commerce operators.
Network Administrator / e-commerce Specialist – Responsible for network maintenance and administration. Promoted to Computer Department Manager after six months. Took over network upgrade project and implemented Internet sales division. Introduced existing brick and mortar / catalogue fishing lure company, with three million dollar annual sales revenue, to e-commerce. Helped design and launch company web page. Within one year, e-sales accounted for 10% of total revenue.
B.S. Computer Science
GPA – 3.8