22 North 22nd Street
West New York, NJ 08904
Manage, edit and provide direction for emerging web sites in music industry.
· Experienced content manager for three national web sites focusing on new and upcoming musical acts. All types of music covered from various perspectives.
· Thorough knowledge of web site management, content origination and promotion.
· Technical abilities in HTML, Java, UNIX shell script, C++, various photo and artwork editing and submissions programs, FTP, Internet promotion software.
· Ability to communicate on various levels with advertisers, artists, corporate clients and media contacts.
· Promoted three times in one-year period to chief site manager at rockyourworld.com. Responsible for increasing article submission from area freelance writers. Edited and provided additional creative guidance to contributors.
· Successfully launched promotional web site geared toward local rock bands in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Focused promotions, link exchanges and advertising toward regional exposure. Traffic increase of over 700% in first year. Response surveys indicates successful regional penetration.
· Awarded designing woman of year award, (1997), for original web site animation and content geared toward promotion of non profit classical music concerts in Newark Delaware region.
Bangyourdrum.net, Philadelphia, PA June 1998 to Present
Web Site Manager / Editor Chief editor for rock band promotions company. Responsible for article submission, editing and tour information updates for 38 bands. All site promotional material including photographs, animation and music files are submitted for edits and proof reading prior to release to site.
Dylantoo.com, Wastewater, MD May 1996 to May 1998
Web Page Designer and Manager Principal creative talent for music web site with Vietnam era focus. Presented articles about Vietnam War as well as photographs and various artwork. Sold tapes and CDs of various artists on line.
Braindrain Music, Buffalo, NY January 1996 to May 1996
Promotions Editor Wrote various promotions for area concert tours. Introduced company to concept of on line marketing with regional and potentially national focus. Outlined marketing plan for Internet sales campaign. Provided list of potential article contributors. Helped develop initial site layout and direction.
University of Maryland, Bertam, MD December 1996
B.S. Liberal Arts, Computer Graphics Minor.