58 Swan Drive
Bound Brook, NJ 08805
To work as part of an Internet promotions team. Provide marketing services and expertise to national retail or service oriented companies.
· Designed and launched three original web sites. Established content, links, and measurable traffic flow in different trade areas. Sold operating sites to larger corporate concerns.
· Provided written articles, original pictures and public domain artwork for site content to regional brick and mortar retailer. Helped initiate first generation of e-commerce site for retailer with 35 established clothing outlets across five states.
· Awarded employee of year from etailernj.com magazine. Implemented web page modifications during tenure. Credited with improving site traffic from 200 hits daily to 1,000+.
· Experienced web site content manager and marketer. Well versed in Internet navigation, copyright and intellectual property laws for the Internet.
· Flawless comprehension of English language.
· Ability to establish targeted marketing strategies for a large cross section of potential products, based on demographic data and regression analysis.
· Computer skills include Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Perl, Matlab, and mySQL.
Bentelbow.com, Morristown, NJ October 1999 to Present
Webmaster – Responsible for all editing of online articles relating to regional after hours and bar business in Northern New Jersey. Coordinated various on line surveys and special promotions with area radio and cable television stations. Site management duties included updates of articles, pictures and artwork. Extensive use of FTP, HTML, Photoshop and Java.
Toothandnail.com, Camden, NJ May 1996 to September 1999
Web Page Designer and Promotions Manager – Launched web site with focus on Philadelphia area nightlife. Attracted various area sponsors and advertisers. Coordinated reciprocal links with a multitude of New Jersey and Pennsylvania area web sites geared to similar audience. Compiled list of contributing writers, photographers and contributing editors. Increased traffic flow through use of various localized media tools and web promotion tools. Sold site to Regional liquor supplier.
Getaway Travel, Piscataway, NJ April 1995 to May 1996
Sales Agent / Assistant Site Manager – Hired as travel sales agent. Creative and technical proficiency with computers led to site manager, promotions director for local travel office. Helped launch Getaway Travel web site. Site focus on advertising current rates and special travel promotions.
Lehigh University, Lehigh, PA June 1995
B.S. Advertising, Art History Minor.
GPA – 3.5/3.9.