Personal Assistant - Free Sample Resume
Harriette Bond3550 Angel Lane
Buffalo, NY 03216
ObjectiveI have a wealth of experience working as an A-list Personal Assistant able to handle a high stress environment and balance it with the pressure of a deadline. I am a valuable asset to any organization.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Motivated, experienced Personal Assistant with demonstrated proficiency in listening to clients' needs and formulating tactical action plans to achieve results.
- Honest, eager individual with a genuine passion for achieving goals
- Superior interpersonal dynamics interface seamlessly with others from all levels, backgrounds and cultures.
- Able to maintain a professional and positive demeanor, regardless of situation.
- Proven ability to take initiative in completing projects with exceptional quality.
- Perseverance to achieve desired results.
Personal Assistant: Greater Buffalo Rapid Transit, Buffalo, NY
- Act as first point of contact with general public
- Screen telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and respond when appropriate.
- Greet and guide visitors,
- organize and maintain diaries and make appointments for general manager
- Review incoming email, faxes and letters.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, carry out background research and present findings into subjects the manager is dealing with.
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the manager is well prepared.
May 2001 - May 2004,
Administrative Assistant: New York Life, Buffalo, NY
- Provided wide range of administrative and clerical duties for various levels of the New York Life Management team.
- Managed all administrative facets of Technical Operations Unit including coordination and scheduling of travel, scheduling conferences and meetings scheduling, special projects, report creation, calendar management, research and ordering of office supplies
- Provided administrative support to 23 management staff members.
State University of New York, Albany
B.A. Business Administration
provided upon request.