Sales - Free Sample Resume
1234 Anywhere Street
Boston, MA 02101
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Built successful business relationships with various partners in a B2B and B2C environment, with a focus on partnerships.
- Gained expertise in high-value clientele with accounts growing in successive years during my career.
- Continued growth in the Business Development area of my career, focusing on improving with each new experience.
AT&T Boston, MA; January 2008 - Present
- Responsible for major East Coast accounts with varying size businesses from New York to Washington DC
- Growth shown in consistent building of trust with executive level clients by exceeding customer expectations
- Networking events are top-priority in developing relationships with clients
- Delivered weekly updates and verbal reports to management
- Branding and other duties included, including leading the volunteer program for the office
Toshiba Dallas, TX ; July 2005 - Jan. 2008
- Maintained established relationships with B2B clientele
- Coordinated with Account Manager to ensure clients increased purchases year-over-year
- Allowed to create new business with existing accounts
- Increased new purchases on an annual basis
University of Massachussets B.S. in Business Management;
graduated 2005 GPA 3.1/4.0
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST