I am a highly talented Medical Assistant with huge experience in performing routing patient screening and providing additional technical supportive services. I can perform medical clerical duties and other duties, as assigned; collecting, handling, and processing patients' laboratory specimens, including phlebotomy and performing routine in-house laboratory tests; administering medications to patients on specific orders from a provider.
Brighton Beach Hospital Brighton Beach, FL; August 2006-Present
- Responsible for the measuring signs such as temperature, pulse rate, weight, height, blood pressure etc. and interview them and record their information.
- Gave treatment and injections to patient and also performed the routine tests in laboratory.
- Responsible for the keeping the records like x-ray reports and schedule appointments, receive bills etc.
- Maintained the data of the patients and office on the computer and keep the records, billing, transactions, books, etc.
- Responsible for the sterilizing and cleaning instruments and preparation of the treatment rooms for patients.
South Shore Hospital South Beach, FL; Jan 2001-July2006
- Responsible for keeping care of the treatment rooms, records of the office and patients, instruments etc.
- Perform the routine work and examine the patients like check their pulse rate, blood pressure, give injections etc.
- Receive bills and keep record of the transactions and feed them in computer.
Olive Branch School of Nursing, Berkeley Certified Diploma in Nursing; graduated 2000
Experience of more than 9 years as a Medical Assistant. Excellent knowledge of the clerical and computer skills like word, excel, outlook, access. Exceptionally good demonstration skills and communication skills both verbally and written. Amazing of customer service and interpersonal skills. I have an exceptional ability to carry out the instructions verbally, on diagram or written.