38 Mastiff Drive
Nelsons Corner, NJ 05643
To lead a high energy restaurant staff within full service chain facility.
· Awarded “Employee of Year”, as assistant manager in full service chain restaurant.
· Established new vendor relationships for New Jersey non-chain restaurant facility which resulted in annual savings of 25%+ on inventory purchases.
· Helped organized renaissance of declining storefront retail service business, through hands on management practice. Turned into thriving local gathering place with progressively increasing sales.
· Experienced retail and food sales manager with real enthusiasm for people.
· Knowledgeable in budget preparation and financial analysis for food services.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
Assistant Manager – Assistant manager duties for weekday lunch and weekend dinner shifts. Responsible for employee scheduling and training. Prepared inventory statements and weekly budgeting reports for general facility manager. Created “concept luncheon” idea which increased private party sales by 50% over first six months of implementation. Awarded “Employee of Year”, 2000.
Assistant Manager – Managed evening shift of 10 employees. Responsible for customer service issues, staffing, training, and facility maintenance. Prepared shift schedules, payroll budgets and purchase orders for inventory. Closed facility and prepared daily bank deposits. Evening shift had fewest reported customer complaints and over 95% employee attendance during my tenure.
Assistant Manager / Stylist – Performed stylist duties in addition to assistant manager duties for busy regional shopping mall hair salon. Managed mid-day shift of four employees. Scheduled and confirmed customer appointments. Prepared employee schedules. Initiated cross promotions with neighboring stores in mall. Performed employee evaluations and addressed all customer service issues. Increased mid-day sales volume by 25%+ during my time as manager.
Califon Community College, Galvon, NJ Continuing Education
30 credits completed in Liberal Arts curriculum
Bridgewater High School, Bridgewater, NJ June 1996