To put into use my considerable talents and experience in this field and to become an integral asset to this company.
Kady Kay Inc Springfield MO; 2005 to Present
Director, Real Estate management
- I Handled development projects from their inception. I hired and monitored the company staff as well as contractors which included architects, controller, designers, engineering, estimators, and sale employees.
- Managed the "sole family" department which consisted of different segments including first timers, movable buyers and luxury people. I handled and administrated all the aspects of projects effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinated with consumers both individual and business, government officials, attorneys, contractors, inspectors, financial institutions, utilities and real estate brokers. Handled many varied departments including marketing planning, development and financing.
Combsheen Inc. St Louis, Mo. ; 2002 to 2005
Manager, Planning and Finance
- Handled every aspects of marketing and sales of commercial and residential projects.
- Managed functioning of the planning, sales, marketing, finance, company development and projects. Monitored up to 20 employees working in all different areas, including accounting, marketing, sales, project development.
- Was responsible for managing new development projects. I supervised financial packages and also discussed with financial institutions, corporations and private investors in order to get assets and funding.
Company Confidential St Louis, Mo. ; 1999 to 2002
Regional Account Manager
- Responsible for creating leads and also developing feasible business network comprised of associates and potential clients in with the intention of making the monthly sales quota.
- Researched client needs and cost constraints so that I could properly assess and create product packages accordingly with proper preparation.
- Handled sales department, negotiate with clients and finalize deals, maintain existing accounts and also develop new business.
- Managed and personally followed execution of clientele customer orders. I was responsible for handling any customer complaints and make sure each client is satisfied, with a personal face to face follow up.
- Supervised the performance of accounts; and collect account balances thereafter.
- In order to improve sales efficiency, productivity and quality, perform review and analysis of policy and procedures.
University of Missouri. B.S. in Business Management; graduated 1998