55 Chambers Drive
Bound Brook, NJ 08807
To work for Internet based firm in web developer capacity. Ideal position would provide exposure to various design projects in different market segments, (i.e. corporate, e-commerce, etc.). Will trade creative mind and valuable technical skill set for position with advancement possibilities and career guidance.
· Developed personal web page (http://www.mysite.com) for regional design contest. Awarded most creative use of audio integration by New Jersey Web Developer Society.
· Worked through college by contracting web design projects for Central New Jersey area clients. Created pages for area legal firms and medical practices.
· Donated abilities and time to area not for profit entities that required technical abilities in creation of web pages. Focus was primarily to distribute data. However, I did implement on line contribution ability and follow up email programs for prospective contributors.
· Proficient in various web design programs including HTML, Adobe PhotoShop, Shockwave, Dreamweaver, Perl, FrontPage and others. Extensive use and knowledge of end user programs and browser integration problems for web page design.
· Experienced graphic illustrator and designer.
· Hardware and software abilities. Knowledge of LAN technology with experience on various platforms including Windows 95/98, NT, Novel and Unix.
· Excellent planning and communication skills. Natural presentation and sales skills, particularly in areas of technical data and e-commerce issues.
Theresa College, Brookdale, NJ
Computer Room Assistant, 1999 - 1999
Managed computer room for college students. Required to perform various help desk and management duties as well as assist in myriad project assignments for computer animation courses.
Betasearch.com, Inc., Bound Brook, NJ
Intern / Web Developer, 1998 - 1999
Assigned various duties including web page maintenance and design of Betasearch home page. Assisted programmers in implementation of video and imagery onto site as well as text editing on line and on line sales inventory. Helped implement Betasearch referral programs and establish product order form page.
Tyler University, New Hope, PA
BA, Computer Animation, Minor: Graphic Design, 1999
GPA: 3.5, Major GPA: 3.2. Various web page design and graphic design projects. Winner of multiple design awards in chose field among peers.